AA Electrical Services Policies
To establish a reliable quotation we will;
- Listen carefully to your requests and ideas and discuss the options with you.
- Perform Visual inspections to ascertain risks.
- Explain and discuss, in plain English, legal requirements and safety considerations relative to the job.
- Advise you about cheaper options, if there are any.
- Advise you on quality of materials and fittings.
- If asked to supply fittings which are found to be faulty or incorrect on opening of the box then we will replace at our own expense, i.e. you will not be charged for the time.
- Treat you fairly and explain technical terms as we proceed.
- Keep you advised of the likely total cost of the job.
- Our prices are reasonable with no hidden charges or surcharges for weekends.
- Offer to do the work in phases, over a period of time if need be, to suit your budget.
Examples of Our work policy
- We only use staff that are fully qualified and accredited.
- We are prompt and keep our appointments.
- We ensure your family home is safe and secure.
- We treat your home, like ours, with respect.
- We offer reliable quality workmanship.
- Communicate clearly any problems or changes as they arise.
- If delays are inevitable, advise you of the situation and offer solutions or alternatives.
- All our workmanship includes a 5 year guarantee.
- We stand by our products manufacturers guarantee.
- Leave your home clean and tidy as if we had never been.
For more information on our policies please do not hesitate to contact us on 01689 811 000.
We employ reliable professionals who are trained to deal with all aspects of electrical faults. AA Electrical Services is a reputable installation, repair and maintenance service company covering the South East area. Our team of electricians provides you with maintenance of your electrical installation and appliances as well as a fast and reliable breakdown service. Recognising current British standards, our electrical engineers are NICEIC registered, Part P accredited and qualified to 17th edition standard, as certified by the Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE). This enables us to offer the highest levels of professional service to you.